Unbroken tradition since 1881
The history of Seiko began in 1881 when 22 year old Kintaro Hattori opened a shop selling and repairing watches and clocks in central Tokyo. After growing his business to include the production of clocks, Hattori named his shop Seikosha, which roughly translates to 'house of exquisite workmanship'.
The first Seiko watches were produced in 1924. In 1969, Seiko introduced the Astron, the world's first production quartz watch. Seiko later went on to introduce the first quartz chronograph.
Today, after more than 135 years of innovation, Seiko is still dedicated to the perfection that its founder always strove to achieve.
- Approx dimensions: 21.5 x 27.6mm
- Brand: Seiko
- Chain length: 50cm
- Days to ship: 3
- Feature stone: Cubic Zirconia
- Feature1: Chronograph;Perpetual Calendar
- Finish: Polished
- Gender: His
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Metal weight: 4g
- Plating: Mixed colour
- Side stone: Cubic Zirconia
- Watch band material: Stainless Steel Black PVD
- Watch department: Sports
- Watch dial size: 41
- Watch finish: Mixed
- Watch type: Analogue
- Watch warranty period: 3 Years
- Watch water resistance: 100M
- Weight: 500.000000