Industrial design on the wall This Mondaine Official Swiss Railways Clock impresses with its puristic and minimalistic design of the dial with the prominent red second hand. With its 25cm diameter and the stylish aluminium casing, it blends beautifully in every room. The clock has a sweeping second hand.
In 1944 the Swiss engineer Hans Hilfiker invented the Swiss railways clock. The characteristic red second hand soon became its most recognizable feature. The minimalistic, yet functional design, reminiscent of the Bauhaus style, makes this clock a true icon. Get a piece of industrial design history up on your wall!
Mondaine has a long watchmaking tradition and our watches are synonymous with Swiss quality in design and manufacturing. Every clock is subject to tight quality controls and comes with a 2 year international warranty.
- Case back: Caseback with screws
- Case material: Aluminium
- Case size/diameter (cm): 25.00
- Crystal/glass material: Hardened mineral crystal
- Days to ship: 1
- Function: Time
- Model number: A990.CLOCK.16SBB
- Movement: UTS 800.374
- Movement (type): Quartz
- Second hand: the clock has a sweeping second hand
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): Dust resistant