A popular style in the art deco era of the 1920s and 1930s, square-faced watches are making a chic new revival. RAYMOND WEIL introduces this design in the form of our ever-classic and popular ladies’ toccata collection.
This new quartz model adopts a sophisticated art deco appeal with an elongated rectangular face and slim 6.25 mm case. This is our shallowest case design to date which gives a very sleek profile to this watch.
This timepiece of choice is available in several variations. The face comes in combinations of black roman numerals on a crisp white dial or alternating gold & diamond indexes on a mother-of-pearl face.
The sapphire crystal window is framed by a beveled rectangular case. The tiered design gives this watch an illusion of depth without the thickness. The watch is completed with RW monogram signature upon the crown.
Unlike the classic round ladies’ toccata, this watch manages to nail a refined, retro aesthetic all the while remaining true to the Swiss craftsmanship and inspiration behind the collection.
- Bracelet/strap: Stainless steel with yellow gold PVD plating
- Brand: Raymond Weil
- Case back: Snapped
- Case material: Stainless steel with yellow gold PVD plating
- Case size: 23,4 mm x 34,6 mm
- Case thickness: 6.25mm
- Clasp: Stainless steel folding clasp with double push-security system
- Crown: With RW logo
- Crystal: Sapphire
- Date window: At 3 o'clock
- Days to ship: 1
- Dial: White mother-of-pearl, with Roman numerals and set with diamonds
- Diamond quality: Single cut 8/8 - SI2 to SI1
- Diamond weight: 8 diamonds =0.026 kt ct
- Gender: Ladies
- Movement: Quartz
- Water resistance: 50 m, 165 ft, 5 atm