reuse (discarded objects or material) in such a way as to create a product of higher quality or value than the original.
Should you Upcycle your Jewellery?
Before you answer that question your need to answer these.
- Do you have family heirlooms that have been handed down that are not suitable for you to wear?
- Do you have old jewellery that you once loved but is now out of style sitting in your jewellery box?
- Have you been given gifts that you would never wear and are too good to re-gift?
- Do you have a piece of jewellery that has been given to you by an X, that you can’t bear to look at?
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then you will probably find the concept of upcycling your jewellery would benefit you.
It could be as simple as changing a brooch into a pendant, or changing from Rose gold to Yellow gold, or up grading a smaller diamond to a larger one, Upcycling will save you a lot of money.
No matter the reason why you are not wearing your that piece of jewellery, if your aim is to hold on to the past or to rid the past and have a totally cleansed piece of jewellery, we are able to help.
We have a seamless process of assisting you with redesigning your old jewellery into exactly what you would love to wear each and every day.
The benefits of upcycling your jewellery are very clear,
- the cost will be far less that buying a new piece
- you will get the exact design that you want
- You can still hang on to your past (keep the original stones, just change the design) or
- You can cleanse away the past (change the stone and the design)
Your new piece will be made exactly as we design it and it will fit your budget.
Here are a few of our successes...
Fiona – loves her new ring and wears it every day. A ring for her 18th, one from an old boyfriend and some earring she bought years ago.
Mel - Just wanted an new look for an old ring
If you feel you want to upcycle your jewellery come into our store or reach out to me directly
Phone 02 93310888
304 Oxford Street
Paddington NSW 2021
Open Monday - Saturday 10am - 6pm